As a family, we have been traveling now for over ten weeks. We have all learned a lot so we thought it would be good to capture some specifics about what has resonated with each of us on our journey so far. John took a little time today to capture what he would advise any of his friends who might take a big trip.
- Bring stuff you are going to wear. It’s important that you like what you wear.
- Don’t pack too heavy.
3. Be prepared for all weather.
4. Plan fun adventures like ZIP lining.
5. Bring an iPad and head phones because not all air planes have a TV.
6. Even if you are not hungry at least eat a few bites.
7. For kids, pack good tennis shoes.
8. Be ready for soft or hard beds.
9. Take your hat off at immigration.
10. Meet new people everywhere you go.
Bonus #11 – And of course… have fun!